I am back with yet another book tag! Yaayyy..
I am not a swiftie but I do love Taylor’s music and as my sister is a hardcore swiftie some of it has been passed on to me.. 🙂 I have actually gone to see her twice too (once in London, once in Amsterdam). Anyway let’s move on with the tag!
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Divergent! I ADORED Divergent but when I started reading Insurgent I was just not feeling it.. I will give this series another shot in the future though ❤
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
A Court of Thorns and Roses‘s cover is red hot like Feyre and Rhys 😇 ❤
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
I read Am I Normal Yet last year when I was in London and it was SO good! Whenever I think of it now I am reminded of this amazing story mixed with my memories from an absolutely wonderful vacation in London 🙂
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
I do not think there is a book with a love more forbidden than Lady Midnight. Emma and Jules are so sweet but we need away around that parabatai bond otherwise they can’t be together! 😧 ❤
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
I am going to go with Hamilton the Revolution… I know Aroon Burr is the villain but I just love him so much! I think he is a brilliant character and do not hate him as some people do.
6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
**ACOMAF SPOILER ALERT!!!**
Well it was not the ending, but I was spoiled about Feyre and Rhys being mates… Which is something I really would have appreciated not knowing 🙂
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
I will have to go with Celeana or as she now goes by Aelin. I have always adored her but the way she went from being this tough girl to a strong independant queen and mastermind is something I really appreciate ❤ Aelin is one of my favorite characters ever and I cannot wait for the last book!!
8. You Belong With Me – pick your most anticipated book release.
This book has not come out yet but it is A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas! I cannot wait for the third ACOTAR book and getting back to all my beloved illyrian babies ❤
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
Trying not to mention ACOMAF again I will go with Percabeth! Percy and Annabeth are meant for one another and I ship them so hard!!! Percabeth for life!!!
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
That would have to be my Cassandra Clare books which are all vary dear to me. Most of them are also paperbacks which makes them much more fragile ❤
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
I have never cried so much over a book as when I read The Fault in Our Stars! It was about three years ago, I think, and I had never read a book in wich somebody/one of the main characters died. It broke me! I cried for two hours! But just because I cried so much does not mean it was the saddest book I have ever read. I have just become better at predicting deaths and also become more harsh and not as easy to tears 😉
12. Shake It Off – pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
Though there are not many, I have met/talked to quite a few who do not share my excitement for faeries and Sarah J. Maas books. They will never know what they are missing out on and how wonderful the stories are! Fey males rules!! ❤ I have to add a second book series here too which is the Harry Potter books! I have been judged countless times for loving “children’s books” and all I have to say to those people is I am sorry you are that shallow and can’t accept that they are F***ING FANTASTIC!!!
Whew! I hope you enjoyed this tag ❤ Feel free to do this super fun tag yourself and do let me know if you do because I would love to read your post!
Have a fantastic week you all!
Love – Anne Sofie