We all know them. The books. Those that make you feel! And oh boy do they make you feel! They give you… ALL THE FEELS!
In this post I have tried breaking ALL THE FEELS into 15 different emotions that I am sure we have all felt while reading a hella good book. Of course it is all told with memes and gifs 😉
1. When the book is OHMYGOSHSOGOOD!!
Also called the intense fingerling mode usually occurs when something SO GOOOOOD happens in the book. Everything is spinning around and you do not even try to conceal your excitement because this moment is so precious.
2. When your OTP FINALLY gets together
You have been been waiting for this for a long time. You have rooted for them and shipped them. You have watched and followed them (in a non stalker like way) and NOW! NOW THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHEEEERRR!!! In this moment readers are often found doing a happy dance, smiling, squirting and in some cases saying a rant of random fingerling really loud.
3. When your favorite sarcastic and sassy character says something priceless
You take that moment in your hand, sprinkle it with glitter and adds it to your collection of preciousness <333
4. When something EFFINGSTUPID happens and it wakes the dragon in you
In this moment screaming, book throwing and a complete tantrum often take place – but
5. When that annoying character FINALLY dies lol
HALLELUJA! Bring out the confetti! It is time to CELEBAATEEE!!!
6. When the character you actually liked dies..
It was all fun and games… IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!! HOW CAN YOU MOVE ON? YOU CANNOT. YOU WILL NOT. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SAD HOLE WHERE THE CHARACTER HAD A PLACE IN YOUR HEART. Crying in nearly inevitable in this case.
7. When there are sexy times in the book and you are just sitting there like..
And damn it is good 😜
8. When there are references to other books or tv-shows and you just..
It is.. one of THE BEST feelings ever. It is feels from the current book mixed with extreme feels from the book/tv-show in the reference. Mixed together they become so called SUPERFEELS!!!
9. When an exceptionally hot character is described in the book
Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? No, it is getting hot with MAN CANDY ON FIRE!!
10. When that same hot character turns out to be both smart and funny (and possibly a fae high lord)
At this stage the reader is likely to be blushing, heart beating fast and thinking take me, I am yours you holy gorgeousness!
11. When there comes a twist and you are just there like
When this happens the reader is usually found either sitting very still, paralyzed or screaming throwing the book at the nearest wall.
12. When something bad happens to your OTP
In a moment like this the reader tends to feel a deep betrayal by the author and a want to cry.
When everything comes together in the end and you suddenly get it!
This is a deeply mind-blowing moment where the reader feel both stupid for not realizing it sooner but also satisfied that you now know all.
13. When it is the last book in a series and you find out there are less than 100 pages left.
Why?! Why must it end?!! The devastation and stress felt at this moment is real.
And when there then is no epilogue but you need to more fluff from your precious cinnamon buns.
The situration from above is taken to the next level when everything is suddenly over.. without knowing it all went well and everyone is happy 18 years later!
I hope you guys liked this a bit different post and could relate to some of these moments ❤ I have tried all of them at least once 😝
Have a lovely weekend!
– Anne Sofie